3.6.1: Extension activities
|Brochures of the activities||View Document|
|Activity Reports||View Document|
|Any other relevant information|
The impact of the extension activities of the Institution in sensitizing the learners and other stakeholders to social and sustainable development issues leading to inclusive society over the last five years
BAOU has established and Extension Activities Cell – This cell is established for various extension activities in urban and rural belts of Gujarat; The Cell undertakes number of extension activities, especially for creating awareness about social and sustainable development issues leading to inclusive society through propagating national campaigns and policies and comprehensive development of the selected rural areas and community groups.
University has also adopted a number of neighboring villages from Headquarter, Regional Centre and Learner Support Centres all across Gujarat and for the learners participation conducted the following programmes:
▪ Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Swachh Pakhwada,
▪ Plantation Programmes, AIDS Awareness Programmes,
▪ World Population day, World Water Conservation Day,
▪ International Mother tongue day, World Yoga Day,
▪ Special Programmes Related to Health and Hygiene,
▪ International Women’s day, Plastic & Smoke free campus.
Copyright 2021 © All rights reserved. Computer Department